Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Request for Mr. Squiggles


Hey, Mr. Squiggles!
Dad and I are so proud of you for coming home to us. We are so grateful everyday. We can only imagine what you went through, what those 13 months were like. We know you fought hard to come back, and we'll be grateful every day of our lives for that.
So I feel a little guilty asking this, but would you please mind using the litterbox? I know we struggled with this before you left; you're picky, and I respect that. I really like the living room rug too, so I can understand why you're claiming it as your territory, plus, it's right by your couch. But I think your siblings have gotten the message. I'm glad to leave puppy pee pads down, and I'm really proud of you for using them. But still, it'd be great to have that part of the living room looking normal again.
And I'm buying Bac-out practically in bulk. Thank goodness it works. By the way, what were you doing behind the washer the other day? Wait, I don't think I want to know.
I really, really love you, which is why I didn't flip my lid when you peed on my favorite pair of boots last week. I wish I had realized before I put them on and left the house, but, c'est la vie. It's a good thing I only wear vegan shoes; did you know you can wash fake micro-suede boots in the washer? I didn't either, but I do now.
You're really stinking cute, and I'm pretty sure you can get away with murder these days. What's a little pee between friends?
Lots of love,
Mom

No comments: