Thursday, May 5, 2011

Redo


My non-profit, The Great Good Heart Animal Cancer Foundation, has a new website!  I've been wanting to redo it for ages, but for various reasons, I never did.  Finally, it came down to finances--by switching to Weebly, we were able to save $120 a year (though actually $60--Jim and I were paying half out of pocket), which, for a tiny non-profit organization, is a huge amount of money.  The new website is not only free, but it looks loads better.  So, yay me! 

Anyway, I would be most grateful if you would visit our new website:  http://www.greatgoodheart.org/.  Please let me know how you like it.  Let me know if you don't like something.  Let me know if there's something missing that you think an animal cancer website should have.  The website still needs a lot of work, but, believe me, it's a whooooooole lot better than the old one!  You can leave opinions as comments here on my blog, or you can email Great Good Heart at cancersupport@greatgoodheart.org

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Congrats! Your site looks great! Shameless plug here - we have a lot of great cancer information available at our pet parent site. You might consider linking to it, or to specific articles about cancer even. http://www.veterinarywisdomforpetparents.com/cancer.htm

Jen said...

Will do, Tammy! Thanks for taking a look at our site!