Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Pictoral of Amy and I Being Dumb in Boston

Quack. Quack. Amy and I rode the Ducks.

Every girls trip must include shopping.  And lobster headbands.

Though we actually were staying in a really nice hotel, the ice scoop was the same litter scoop I use at home.  I nearly peed my pants, laughing so hard.  Oh, and we had to use a small kitchen pot as an ice bucket.

Penguins at the New England Aquarium! Amy and I love penguins.  (Amy's a bit obsessed)

The world's cutest penguins--little blue penguins.  You can even see the little guy in the middle shaking his money-maker.

This trip involved a lot of hats.

I told you she was obsessed.

The world's best mac and cheese, at Faneuil Hall. 

The place where everybody knows your name!

I think this picture defies description.

We totally had a drink at the actual Bull and Finch, not the fake "tourist" Cheers bar.  Oh, but that's Diet Coke, since that's how I roll.

More shopping.  Do you think this one looks good on me?

The famous Boston Common ducks. 

Lobsters...in...spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

It's a bit hard to see, but Amy is giving this grasshopper a rectal exam, natch.

Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm super psyched to have made your blog! i had so much fun with you, girlie, and i can't wait to make this our tradition and go on even more girl trips with you :)