Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy 100th Post!

Today marks my 100th blog post!  Yay!  Also, I have been blogging every weekday for three whole months now, which has surpassed the original goal I set for myself.  So, yay again!

To celebrate this big occasion, I went back into my photo vault and picked some old favorite photos of mine which I don't think have been on my blog before.  I hope you enjoy them!  Thanks for reading what I have to say, and for caring about me and my family!


Silly girl with a bowl on her head -- this picture was totally not a set-up



Indiana and Dr. Bear, given to her by Marilu.  Dr. Bear has been with us through some tough times, so he's kind of our good-luck charm now!



Me and Indy in her agility tunnel.  Yes, we put it up inside.  And yes, she loves it.



I don't remember the name of this toy--it's probably something clever like, "Mr. fuzzy pink lamb," but Indy looks super cute resting her head on him. 



Indy and Isis helping us build the basement pool.



A fun day at Allerton Park in Monticello, Illinois.  Not the best picture of Isis and I, but holy crap, Indy looks gorgeous!



Indiana looking beautiful at her 2nd Annual re-birthday party!



And finally, one of my favorites!  Gus has always loved Indiana more than he loves anyone else in the world!  Look how innocent and tiny and non-finger-bitey he looks in this picture!

No comments: