Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Four Weeks In


We just finished up four weeks of Poly-MVA with Indiana.  The company recommends two months of treatments before evaluating the effects, though my vet loves it so much as a supplement, that she says we can keep Indiana on it forever. 

I can't say that I've seen much of a change in the tumor thus far, though it hasn't grown.  Indiana definitely has more energy and is getting around fairly well for an almost-13-year old.  She's also (thankfully) eating really well--and a raw diet at that.  Actually, five of my six animals are now eating raw as part (or all) of their diet.  Yay!  Our one holdout is Mr. Squiggles, who has never, ever liked raw. 

We've not made any decisions yet on what we'll do when our two months is up.  We're only halfway in.  But I have a feeling that as long as we can afford it, we'll continue the Poly. 

1 comment:

smellyrhinostudio said...

I don't know if my dogs would eat raw either, but I think it's awesome that you are seeing benefits. You rock! give the babies kisses for me!