Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Could Not Live Without This Product

(My best friend)

Meet my best friend, Stella and Chewy's freeze dried dinners.  My life has been greatly simplified by these tiny patties.  Right now it's the only thing Indiana will consistently eat.  Her new cancer supplement, Poly-MVA, comes as a liquid, so I tear up the dried patties and pour the Poly-MVA over it, let it soak in for a few minutes, and then feed the bits to Indiana.  Whatever is left on the plate, Indiana will lick that up.  So it works REALLY well for us.  Plus, as I mentioned, Indiana won't eat her turkey right now, or even always her canned food.  But she never refuses the Stella and Chewy's freeze-dried patties.  (Why isn't S & C's paying me to write this???) 

Not only is Indiana ga-ga for these patties, but it makes my cats lose their sh*t.  Seriously.  Three of my four are picky eaters (especially Mr. Squiggles), yet when I open the cabinet and pull out the Stella and Chewy's, I have four cats flying into the kitchen from all ends of the house.  The meowing starts right away, because I cannot feed them this stuff fast enough.  They'll eat and eat it until I stop feeding it to them.  It's crazy, but exciting too.  Yes, I get excited about pet food.

If you view it as a treat, I suppose it's kind of expensive (around $27 a bag), but the bag holds a lot of patties, and the patties are basically solid meat.  We go through a ridiculous number of these bags a month now, but oh my gosh, you cannot put a price on my sanity.  If you have never tried these patties, especially if you have an older pet or picky eater, I encourage you to go out right now and buy a bag.  Your life will never be the same.

You're welcome.

No comments: