Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jim!

Doesn't everyone's husband have his picture taken with prehistoric fish?

Today is Jim's birthday.  I wanted to celebrate and do something special, but he's working today, and then I have rehearsal tonight.  Plus, he has this really annoying habit of being really humble.  We had a small luncheon for him on Monday, attended by family and a few friends, who were practically threatened with violence if they brought presents.  But he'd never forbid me from giving him presents, so at least I got to do that.  But I gave them to him all on Monday, leaving none for the actual birthday.  And I forgot to make treats to send to work with him today.  I'm basically the worst wife ever.

At least he can't tell me what to do on my own blog.  So, to my overly humble husband, I wish you the happiest of birthdays.  You are the best, kindest, most understanding husband a girl could ever ask for.  Thanks for always encouraging me to follow my dreams yet never asking for anything in return.  I'd give you the moon today if I could. 

No comments: