Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there--both to humans and furry children alike!
My kids have the best Daddy in the world!


Papa, Indiana, and Gus



Dad provides the most comfortable lap in the house,
says Mr. Squiggles



A fun day at Allerton Park with Indiana and Isis

Jim's a great Dad. He always greets the kids with excitement, love, and hugs. He's ready for a walk at a moment's notice. He can snuggle with the best of them. He isn't afraid to act silly to make the babies smile. Jim would go to the ends of the earth to help the animals, and he was so amazing when Indiana got sick. He never considers money or inconvenience, only what's best for the kids. We are lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father.

I also have to give love to the Grampas in the animals' lives. Jim's Dad (and Mom) has stayed at our home on numerous occasions to babysit while we're on vacation, and they always come down for Indiana's annual cancer survival party. (More on that shindig next week!) My Dad (and Mom) comes over to feed the kids when we're at work or out of town, he's always up for babysitting, whether for an evening or for a week, and I know he would do anything for my kids. He too was amazing during Indiana's illness. Jim and I wouldn't have survived without my parents that week.

So, to the three men in my babies' lives, I love you all very much! We're lucky you're a part of our lives.





No comments: