Thursday, July 28, 2011

Old-y Time-y Photos

They're both super fuzzy.  The dog and the then-boyfriend-now-husband.

Jim and I (okay, mostly Jim) are in the process of removing photos off an old computer onto our old-but-newer computer, so we can finally recycle the old one.  I thought my readers might enjoy seeing some of the old pics, because they're of the dogs and cat (we only had Mr. S back then) a long time ago, when they were young and just as adorable. I'll post more over the next several days.  I hope you enjoy this look back!


This is Isis, when she was brand new.  How stinkin' cute was she???

Mr. Squiggles.  What is it with cats and laundry baskets?

More brand new Isis and big sister Indy.  Indy was sooooooo
patient and gentle with her.  Look at my lovely second-hand
college couch.

The girls at our favorite dog park.  We used to go every day.
That was back when you could trust Isis off-leash.
Heh.

Seriously, this picture of Isis...no words.  Just...oh my.

Mr. S.  I'm pretty sure he's begging for
some kind of food.

No comments: