Thursday, August 18, 2011

OMG OMG

What I've been doing instead of blogging.

I logged on to make a post this morning, and nearly gasped at the realization that the last time I posted was August 4.  And today is August 18.  Ugh.

Not that I think I have thousands of worshiping adorers out there, refreshing their browsers every 5 minutes, waiting for a new post about my animals to come up.  But I did make a personal vow to post every weekday--that's five days a week--and now I've really broken that vow.

However, it's not completely my fault.  After the August 4th post, my cell phone decided to stop charging, and I use my cell for everything--including internet service.  So I was without the internet for over a week while I waited for Amazon to ship my new charger (because Verizon doesn't sell them anymore--and they won't let me get an early upgrade--thanks, Verizon.  I'm glad that 10 years of on-time payments means so much to you.) 

Anyway, once I got my cell up and working again, I went on vacation with my Mom to Wisconsin Dells.  We had a great time, staying in a really nice motel with a great view, wearing belly packs, and touristing it up.  Then I leave on a quick weekend 11th Anniversary getaway tomorrow, but I promise I'll be back to posting adorable pictures and stories of my naughty cats next week.

For those who are curious (and there are at least one or two of you out there, right?), my clan are all doing well.  Indy is UTI-free for the time being and is eating relatively well.  The cats are being fairly harmonious, Isis is Isis, and Cimba has been neglected by Midwest-travelling me but has been well cared for by friends Nikki and Cassie.

Until Monday, my friends...

No comments: